Pages

Tuesday, March 19

One thing that I have learned in my life time is that mom really was right when she told me that love is the greatest gift you will ever give or receive. I've gone though my life since then looking for that "one" thing we look for in a relationship or friendship and all the other people that come in and out of our live. Little did I know that "one" thing would turn out to be a love that takes no thought, worry, or effort. A love that needs no explanation, it just is. The funny thing is that love came into my life 20 years ago and I didn't even know that's what it was. I truly believe that I wasn't supposed to. My life took me down a path that was going to get me ready to know and understand that love. I believe we all get there at different times. I've seen it in my niece and nephew. (I don't know if they know it or not) But they will. It is truly the most precious gift any one could ever give or receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment