Pages

Tuesday, March 19

I've seen that kind of love in many places through my life I just didn't know that's what it was. Just recently I have come into the lives of some old friends and I opened a can of worms that (i'm not sure what the out come is because I haven't go to talk to the person again yet) showed me that even men are capable of this precious gift. Not that I didn't think they were, just that there are some that can be as passionate about this gift as I have become. I have to say that he gave me a whole other view and respect for "men", and I thank him for that. Thank you Tim!!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is this gift (love) never sises to amaze me. Which really is a good thing because, ask yourself really, What would life be like if we weren't trying to find or figure it out for our selves. I know my life is that much better since I finally found it. And all the years it took to find it I wouldn't change because I just might have missed it, again. 
Challenge: Tell the people that are in your life today that really mean something or that have really made an impact on who you are today that you "love" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment