Pages

Friday, March 15

When a child is growing up they should be taught right from wrong, but when that child is old enough, mature enough, to decide for themselves what is right and wrong, It is no longer the teachers (I use this word instead of parents because of our diverse generation that was raised by someone other than their parents) fault as to what that child does. It is the child's decision it should be the child's responsibility. Now what I am saying here is that, me for instance, I was raised by my parents. Mom mostly my dad was a truck drive and was gone alot but his influence was in the house. Anyways they taught me right from wrong, how to act the proper way, to talk, respect for, most importantly, my elders , how to treat the people around me and so on. When I got old enough,I thought anyways, to decide if the way i was taught was right or my ideas were right, on some of those I chose my ideas and was wrong totally wrong.That was my fault not my parents and my parents shouldn't be blamed. Have you heard the saying "Damn boy didn't your mother teach you better then to act that way"........if that boy is old enough to make his own decisions it isn't that his mother didn't teach him he chose that direction. So praise be to the mothers that did the right teaching and didn't get the credit. And to "that boy" act like a man, then be a man and take the responsibility for your own actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment