Pages

Thursday, March 7

Today's ride is in a dark blue to a light purple in color. Nothing like yesterdays but one hell of a ride anyways. Sometimes we have people come into our lives to stay, sometimes for just a brief moment, or a short time. I hope that everyone that I cross paths with leave me in a better state of mind, mood or thought, then when they first came into my life. Now I know that is impossible to do because I know me. I'm so good at big a Royal Pain in every ones ass. Not all the time put I do have my moments.

I used to live in Amarillo while I was there I was OCD to a point I know everyone was ready for me to leave  before I did. What's funny about that is that seems to be the vote at most places I have been in or at for a length of time. What I no that no one else does, (which makes it funny to) is that I didn't like 99.9% of them either so I acted accordingly. Webster is still working on a word for that.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment