Pages

Tuesday, March 5

I don't like to sleep. Well actually I don't like the time between being awake and going to sleep nor do I like the time between sleeping and waking up. If you have ever experienced sleep paralysis you can understand what I'm talking about.I call it sleep coma. It's where you are awake but you can't move or speak. You hear everything that's going on around you but you are absolutely paralyzed. I've never been in a coma but that is what I think it would feel like. You know, the Dr.'s say "Go ahead and talk to them they can hear what your say." Have you ever wondered if they where trying to talk to you..........."Hey I'm still alive in here don't let them turn off that machine I have alot of life yet to live........I am tired and ready to go. Please unplug the machine so I can go on and go........" Yeah that's the kind of crazy stuff that runs around in my head..............

2 comments: